Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekend Fun

Hallo!!!


This past weekend my super good friend Andies invited me to Auburn Bay Lake (where she lives) for some fun in the sun.

Photobucket{Me & Ry}


Photobucket

Unfotunately, I didn't get any good pics of me and Andies :( ... next time.



Photobucket{Me and Lindsay}


Photobucket{Lindsay and her fiance Cole}



Photobucket

{Jaded/Peachy}

I recently got some summery polishes from Revlon. I love them! They go on great; not as good as Essie of course, but still good. They are fast drying as well and within five minutes of applying, my nails are completely dry. They are a bit faster at chipping, but that's because I didn't use a base or top coat. I imagine a base and top coat to take away from the fast drying, and the drying time was my main point when buying these.




Photobucket

Here is Jaded on my nails - a super pretty pastel turqouise. I can't wait to get some more of the Revlon colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment