Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paris Hilton as (gasp) Marilyn Monroe

I could not stop laughing when I saw this yesterday, Paris Hilton channeled Marilyn Monroe during Monday night's launch party of her 10th fragrance, "Tease." Bursting out of a Herve Leger dress and dripping with diamonds, Hilton walked the red carpet with actor Adrien Grenier, Piers Morgan (a judge on America's Got Talent), and British actress Amanda Holden.

This is the quote that really got me going:
At the 2008 premiere of her movie, "The Hottie and the Nottie," Hilton paid a cheap homage to "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" in a strapless, pink satin dress. And lest you think we're be too judgmental, it's worth pointing out that Hilton once said, "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon." Really????

Here are the photos. What do you think?











Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment