Friday, November 19, 2010

OMG! OTT Sweet and Cute!

I'm not sure where I saw this adorable photo! But I am in love with the outfit! Pink and Black are my favorite combination of colors (as you can probably tell). The print is so sweet and delicious. The pink shrug just makes the entire outfit. (A shrug is a cropped, cardigan-like garment with short or long sleeves, typically knitted. Generally, a shrug covers less of the body than a vest would, but it is more tailored than a shawl. Shrugs are typically worn as the outermost layer of an outfit, with a full shirt or tank top beneath.) I love the ruffles and how it ties in front in a bow! Note her hand bag made of the same fabric! Nice Touch. The knee socks and shoes complete this gorgeous outfit!

Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment