Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elle Fashion: Trend reports

I adore ELLE. One of my top 3 fashion magazines. I subscribe to the print version, also to the new IPDAD Version (great to carry it with me everywhere). I also receive the daily email fashion reports. I love the fashion trends reports. Gorgeous layouts in the magazine (print or digital) and also are available online.

The fashions (dresses, shoes, jewelry, handbags, etc) that one sees on the gorgeous page layout in the print or digital version are available to browse online in order to link to the manufacturer or appropriate retail outlet. It's a fun way to see great fashion trends and learn more.



Trend reports for June:
Psychoanalytic Prints
Crochet Clothing and Accessories
Hot Hawaiian Prints
Island Inspired Style
Western Wear


Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment