Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 2011 - Girlfriends and Facebook

I was a late adopter to Facebook (and that is usually not the case), But I am soooooo happy that I decided to take the plunge. Facebook makes it so easy to stay in touch and be connected. Who would have ever thought that something could replace email!

I now have over 100 friends. Not that I measure myself by the number of friends I have. I try to limit my friends to people I know and interact with. Most of my friends are local or others I have met. A few are those that I have common interests with and hope to meet sometime in the future.



Girlfriends are much cheaper than therapists and a whole lot more fun.
A girlfriend knows your deep dark secrets, but likes you anyway.
Girlfriends are no farther away than the phone, even if it's 4 am in the morning.
A good girlfriend is hard to find, impossible to replace and never forgotten.


I love my girlfriends and would do most anything to help them in time of need. Will share more next month.

Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment