Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 2011 - Men and Dating

One of the topics I have never blogged about is men and dating. I have always felt that that is much too personal. Plus I am not an expert on the topic. There are many other women to look to for advice. But I do have some personal perspectives and experiences to share so here goes.

Speaking of advice, check out Mimi Tanner. She has a blog and an email column that you can subscribe to. She has a lot of great perspective and advice. Some definitely worth considering. Also, many other resources that are worth reading. Like Flirting with Men and Hard to Get. Not everything works for every woman. But lots of advice worth considering.

One of the reasons I posted this photo of me in the black mini was to make a specific point. This is one of the photos on my web site that gets the most reaction. The comments range from "gorgeous legs" to "cute ass" to "sexy heels" to "I want to have sex with you" and many variations of the last comment (as you can imagine).

Yes, I have been told, by both men and women, that when a girl dresses provocatively (Adj: Tending or serving to provoke; inciting, stimulating, alluring, or tantalizing) that those are the responses she will get. Even more specifically the type of pose, the stiletto heels, the mini skirt and revealing cleavage all send a specific message to a man. Understood. No need to further explain.

There is also the fact that when a man finds a woman attractive the chemical reaction (his hormones) get him all excited and he fantasizes about having sex with her. It's very natural. Nothing disgusting about this. Very complimentary. I understand this and accept it for what it is. We know well what a man desires. But so many guys don't get it that it is such a turn-off for a woman to be treated as a slut from the get go. Trying to start a relationship with me by saying that you want to want to f**k me is the surest way to end any possibility of that happening. Guys, there are women who specialize in that endeavor if that is all you are looking for.

Now there is one man that I find so incredibly exciting.... Well, need I say more? Here he is...


Love
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment