Sunday, November 28, 2010

Miscy's Etsy Shop

My lovely and sweet girlfriend, Halley designed and made me this gorgeous new dress. I wore it for the first time at my Birthday Party in October. We had fun searching for just the right fabric and print for the dress. It's not a surprise to anyone that I love the combination of black and pink. It just looks so good on me.

We are now working on a formal Rococo dress for the Atlanta Lolita's High tea meetup in January. Much more about that in a future blog post. I have had the pleasure to see a few of the gorgeous outfits Halley had made for others. Especially an exquisite Rococo wedding dress. Gorgeous and stunning. Her skirts, dresses and accessories all have a special flare. Check out her ETSY Shop. A couple of recent items that I especially adore:


Sweet Cherry Skirt - Funky cute loli skirt with a flocked cherry applique that has been hand embroidered around for extra contrast. Also has a small rhinestone heart for extra sugar. It is soooooooo cute and adorable. I'm imagining a cute red top to go with it (or maybe black).



Burgundy Velvet Rose Clip - To be worn in your hair or as a brooch. Lovely velvet flower hand made by me ^^! Has glass beads in the center and a little acrylic gem accent. Comes with both pin and clip backing. This is adorable!


I promise to post about the Formal Rococo Gown soon!
Andrea Nicole Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment