Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Wedding - July 30th, 2011

Here are the first of our wedding photos through the eyes of my friend Andrea's camera. I will be posting all of our photographer's phots from the day as soon as we get them! These are mainly the morning of photos.

Location: Ryan's parent's house




Getting Ready =)

Ryan's sister getting ready with our hair and makeup artist Jackie.


Emily getting her nails painted =)

Ryan's parents backyard, pre ceremony. We were getting ready in this room right above this, and could see everyone arriving, which was neat.


My bridal bouquet. I wanted a cascading teardrop bouquet and loved it.



Getting into my dress =)


Big thanks to Andrea for these first few pics of the morning.

There will be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment